Health & Wellness
- Limited and carefully managed attendance: All customers are encouraged to make advanced ticket purchases and reservations.
- Reduced capacity and physical distancing: We’re reducing capacity by letting fewer people enter our park and are adjusting experiences to allow for physical distancing.
- Temperature checks: Quick temperature checks are required for all customers at entry to our park.
- Face coverings: We are requiring both staff and customers to wear a face covering – unless when eating or drinking – and enforcing this policy across our park.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer: We have increased the number of hand sanitizer locations and handwashing stations throughout our park.
- First Aid: Our staff have been trained in first aid and we have updated their protocols for responding to symptoms of illness.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
We’ve updated our already high standards for cleanliness across our park, with a special emphasis on areas such as attractions, queues, lobbies, and other common spaces.
- Increased cleaning & disinfecting: We’re increasing the frequency of cleaning, especially for frequently-touched surfaces and high-traffic areas. Following park close, our park will receive an enhanced cleaning before customers arrive the next day.
- Limited-contact options: From online ordering and cashless payments, we’re offering technology solutions that can make it easier for our customers to minimize contact and maintain physical distancing.
Staff Training & Workplace Safety
Safety starts with our staff, and we’ve adopted a number of new policies and practices for staff members at work.
- Training: Staff members are receiving additional training on both new measures and the continued importance of personal health and hygiene, such as handwashing and of course, staying home when ill.
- Health screenings: Staff members will self-screen for temperature and symptoms of illness before each shift and will stay home if they are not feeling well.
Because each of us shares a responsibility for the health of our community, we’re making resources available to make guests aware of our new policies, so they too can do their part.
- Customer communication: We’re proactively sharing information with customers about what to expect ahead of their visit to support their planning. In our park, we have added signage about personal health and hygiene measures, physical distancing, and more.
- Following our guidelines: All staff members in the park will be able to explain our new procedures, answer questions customers may have, and encourage everyone to follow these measures to promote the well-being of us all.