Anyone 18 and older have to sign a waiver form online (call to confirm proper completion) or in person before entering the park, and any one under must have a legal guardian.
As in most active sports participants might get injured. The following are common reasons why trampoline accidents can occur.
- Double Flips: It is extremely difficult to perform a double flip and any mistakes attempting one could cause serious injury, paralysis or death if incorrectly performed. That is why we DO NOT allow Double Flips.
- Somersaults: Landing on the head or neck can cause serious injury, paralysis or death even when landing in the middle of the mat. Attempt at your own risk.
- Dangerous tricks: Flips and other tricks can be dangerous. Perform at your own risk only if you have sufficient skill to avoid injury.
- Inadequate skill level: Attempting skills above one’s ability may cause serious injury, paralysis or death.
- More than one person on one trampoline: Use by more than one person at the same time can result in serious injuries so please use caution and be aware. Do not double bounce someone.
- Frame: Jumpers should stay in the center of the trampoline when jumping. Injury could result from hitting the frame when control is lost. Do not jump directly onto the safety pad.
- Foreign objects: Jumping with a foreign object or holding on to objects can also increase the chances of getting injured. This includes keys, belt buckles, phones and cameras.
- Jumping from trampolines to decking or platform areas: Improper transfer can result in sprained or broken ankles and/or other injuries. Walk from trampoline to decking areas.
- Alcohol and drug use: Alcohol and drug use impair a jumper’s coordination, loss of control as well as injuries are greatly increased.
Please review all our terms before enjoying your Aerosports Park experience.