We are now OPEN!
Did you know we are the only indoor kids facility in Ontario with this Clorox Total 360 electrostatic system that kills any type of germs and bacteria? We’re taking our guest and community safety very seriously!
Thank you to everyone for their continuing efforts in fighting COVID-19.
We are very thankful that the Ontario Government has ruled Phase 3 reopening for our region and we are committed to providing a safe experience to our valued customers.
We’ll always be Aerosports.
But things have changed (and they may again).
Let’s go over how we safely make the best of now…
Update on rules for those with additional questions:
- We will be temperature checking all staff and patrons at the door to ensure that they are under 100.4 degrees and ask that they do not have any symptoms.
- At the door each person will be asked to sanitize
- If required by Halton Region, patrons to the park may be required to wear masks. It depends on how they decide to regulate Physical activity as there are some circumstances where recreational facilities do not require it. This we will stay on top of. Masks will be for sale at the park for $2 each if you do not have one and are required at that time to wear one.
- All staff will be wearing masks at the park
- 2 dedicated staff during all open hours, will be cleaning and sanitizing the park continuously
- 2 times a week we will be using the Clorox Total 360 electrostatic machine to kill any type of germs and bacteria. We are the only indoor kids facility in Ontario with this machine. ($10K)
- Every night the entire park is sanitized and sprayed to ensure a fresh facility every morning
- We are required to commit to 50 patrons to the park for the time being. The staff at the front door will be keeping count and letting people on arrival know
- WE HAVE GONE CASHLESS throughout the park. We accept all credit and debit cards and we encourage people to book and pay online ahead of time
- 90% of our staff will be working 5 hour shifts so that lunch breaks and gatherings of staff will not take place. We have taken out the lunch room tables
- We will only be booking one birthday party every 2 hours for spacing and cleaning
- We have thoroughly renovated the park with new flooring, washrooms and signage.
- We have removed the foam pit and replaced with an airbag as well as made changes to always provide physical distancing.